Go to page Previous  1, 2

I am 100% confident that none of the problems expressed in this topic are spyware or virus related.
I can't access SFI at all either.
I have no problems accessing SFI (IE Explorer 6.0 + Windows XP).
No problems here either,
windows xp too,
Thanks for sending the word, Gus!

Patrick, just to help collect data, what OS/Internet Browser suite (with version numbers, if possible) are you running?

I was just thinking that for some folks, it might have to do with an upgrade/update to their software (current service pack for WinXP, newest version of IE, stuff like that . . .)

Again, I am running Mac OS 10.3.3 and Safari 1.2.1 (v125.1)
Jonathon Janusz wrote:
Thanks for sending the word, Gus!

Patrick, just to help collect data, what OS/Internet Browser suite (with version numbers, if possible) are you running?

I was just thinking that for some folks, it might have to do with an upgrade/update to their software (current service pack for WinXP, newest version of IE, stuff like that . . .)

Again, I am running Mac OS 10.3.3 and Safari 1.2.1 (v125.1)

I'm running on WindowsME (I know, I know).
I had no problem accessing SFI until today. For the past few hours, nothing. :shrug:
Well! i have WinXP + SP2 with all brakes on, i dont have any problem when i read there.
butt!! i am not a member there and dont know how it will work with login there :)

Patrik
i'm finally able to connect to SFI. don't know what happened but hey.
Me too, from the original dial-up number, and all the email notification messages
spat through as well ... I wonder who kicked what box by accident ???? hehe ... B-)
I'm back in business on SFI too!

Thanks for everyone's help :)
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: