Revival Zugadore
Just got a Zugadore from Revival, and it is awesome! I chose the stiff version, and it fits me like a glove. (It's the one on the bottom). Get yours today!

Attachment: 198.45 KB
Zugadore.jpg

Last edited by Bill Love on Tue 02 Oct, 2012 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
That zugadore looks completely different than the ones I have handled which I did not like at all - different blade design, handle long enough for more than one hand... but the one on the site hasn't changed. Did you get a special mutant? Or is it just forced perspective and it's still a lot shorter than the others in the picture?
I think we're are using those at my current club, and I wasn't as impressed: It feels... "shapeless" and the crossguard is way to thick for my taste; really a hindrance for smooth trnasitions into thumb-grip... Can't wait to get my trusted Rawlings waster up here...
Revival Zugadore
It is the same one as on the site, and it's actually about the same size as the others in the picture. It doesn't look exactly like that anymore, though-I modded it to fit an extra cross I had for my Cold Steel Waster. It made a good sword even better. Pix to follow-

Attachment: 114.8 KB
Z4.jpg

Attachment: 67.93 KB
Z3.jpg

Attachment: 79.04 KB
Z6.jpg

Attachment: 150.09 KB
Z2.jpg

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: