Jack vs. GBS
Long about this time of year the jack-o-lanterns I carved at Halloween start becoming rotten and squirrel-eaten. So this year I decided to do something a bit different and use my new toy. Observe.

Attachment: 74.93 KB
Bits and Pieces.JPG
Bits and Pieces

Attachment: 54.1 KB
More Aftermath.JPG
More Aftermath

Attachment: 35.65 KB
The Aftermath.JPG
The Aftermath

Attachment: 79.03 KB
The Implement of Destruction.JPG
The Implement of Destruction

Attachment: 64.41 KB
The Victim.JPG
The Victim
Hmmmm, it reversed the order of my pic attachments when I submitted. :confused: That destroys the narrative flow a bit. O' well, you guys get the idea.
Hi Mark,

The GBS is a great sword. It's probably my favorite from A&A and I often regret getting rid of mine.

Thanks for showing us some in-action pics of a modern classic.
Mark Mattimore wrote:
Hmmmm, it reversed the order of my pic attachments when I submitted. :confused: That destroys the narrative flow a bit. O' well, you guys get the idea.

Quite all right. All that matters is there's another pumpkin slaughtered. Well done!
Leave his sorry carcass in the far corner of the yard for the birds and tree rats to eat.

Bob
I am absolutely horrified. The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Pumpkins will be strenuously lobbying for legislation against such outrageous treatment. :lol:
The SPCP (Society of rthe Prevention of Cruelty to Pumkins) may have a hard time proving their point. The SPCG (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Grossemessers) has established a precident on which the GBS can claim to have been acting in self defense.

-Grey

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: