For Sale: Armart 14th-15th C. Sword
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Hello All,

I'm parting with the first sword I purchased. Armart 14th-15th C. Knightly sword (although this form most likely appeared much earlier). During their heyday, Armart was producing some of the most historically accurate swords on the market for ridiculously good prices. Don't even know if they're around anymore. This sword is hand-forged from tip to pommel (you can see the undulations made by the hammer looking down the fuller). Peened construction, pear-shaped pommel with engraved "K", horn grip nicely aged, spiked guard reminiscent of late Viking/Norman style. Note: the guard is ever so slightly loose at times. I believe this may be due to the effects of changes in humidity on the grip? Deep fuller runs roughly 3/4 the length of the blade.

There are small areas of oxidation on the pommel, guard, and blade from years of handling. The edges have seen some work, and show some wear, but minimal all around. These things considered, she is a sound, solidly constructed sword that I have cared for and kept well over the years.

Here are some stats. Measurements may not be spot on.

Overall: 39.5"
Blade: 34.25"
Width @ Base: 1.75"
Grip: 3.75"

She is clearly a cavalry weapon, made for cutting, with definite blade presence.

Asking $375 with s/h in U.S. USPS money orders. Thank you for looking!
Pics?
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Pics... I can't seem to upload my pictures here. Feel free to email me at brian.knight78@gmail.com, and I will send them asap.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: