Question on Book Release...
... does anybody know when Bob Charron's 2-volume set on Fiore will be released? I just checked Chivalry Bookshelf, only to find that, not only is it not listed in the catalogue, but it isn't even listed in "upcoming releases" as it was for quite some time...

Was it released and I just can't find it? Or did something fall through?
Bob's book
I have a friend here in Ft Collins who knows Bob well and apparently Bob is still going over the final version. I know that is a bunch of hearsay but I'll bet it's right. I can't wait to buy the book or books but I can see why he's being so careful-this will be the first glance at the art for many people.
Steve Ouellette
Heh, Jeremiah, you may have a bit of a wait. It's been "coming soon" for I think 2 years or so, but with good reason. Chivalry Bookshelf was planning it's release, but Bob realized things in his interpretation could not only be more accurate, but he realized there were many things that he just hadn't understood yet. And that has continued to happen. So from my understanding, Bob will release the book when he thinks it's done right, rather than rush to release it early.
Re: Bob's book
Steve Ouellette wrote:
I have a friend here in Ft Collins who knows Bob well and apparently Bob is still going over the final version. I know that is a bunch of hearsay but I'll bet it's right. I can't wait to buy the book or books but I can see why he's being so careful-this will be the first glance at the art for many people.
Steve Ouellette

I've heard this, too. That's good news! It should be quite a publication when it arrives!
After seeing Bob's presentation last month I can definetly say that this one will be in my library!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: