Lundemo's Boromir Sword
Here's a new one by John Lundemo, made for Aaron Justice. It's a version of Boromir's sword from P. Jackson's Lord of the Rings trilogy.

John's done an interesting take on the blades cross-section.

Here's the complete thread on SFI: http://forums.swordforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=43520

Last edited by Patrick Kelly on Thu 11 Nov, 2004 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nice hilt! The blade is interesting indeed. Never seen anything quite like it.
Björn Hellqvist wrote:
Nice hilt! The blade is interesting indeed. Never seen anything quite like it.

Yes, I don't really know if I like the blade design but I admire the execution.
wow! that blade was completly unexpected, intresting though. The hilt looks like the CF Redeemer, I haven't seen the Fellowship of the ring in a while, so i don't really remember the hilt on Boromir's sword. Was the Redeemer based on that piece as well?
Joel Chesser wrote:
wow! that blade was completly unexpected, intresting though. The hilt looks like the CF Redeemer, I haven't seen the Fellowship of the ring in a while, so i don't really remember the hilt on Boromir's sword. Was the Redeemer based on that piece as well?

Yes, both swords are interpretations of the movie piece.
My thought on the sword blade was 'wow, that must have taken a heck of a lot of patience and skill to do'. Heck of a nice execution on the overall, regardless of personal preferences.
Scott Byler wrote:
My thought on the sword blade was 'wow, that must have taken a heck of a lot of patience and skill to do'. Heck of a nice execution on the overall, regardless of personal preferences.

Yep. Pretty impressive work on that blade for sure.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: