Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Happy birthday to Nathan Robinson!
It's technically June 7th now (in my timezone at least :) ), and time to wish myArmoury's founder, bank-roller, programmer, and all-around-great guy Nathan Robinson a happy birthday.

In addition to birthday wishes, you also have my thanks for creating this great place where we can hang out and learn from each other.
Many happy returns - and a big thank you!

Neil
Oh yeah, thank you so much for your hard work Nathan. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Nathan, all the very best from the Land of Oz.
Happy Birstday Nathan, and thanks for starting and maintaining this website. It surely hasn't been easy, but it is the best of its kind on the internet.
Thanks for creating and maintaining this wonderful site Nathan! It has helped myself and so many others a great deal.

Happy birthday! :D
Happy birthday Nathan!
Happy birthday Nathan!
Happy birthday!
And a big thank you also from my Italy!!!
Happy birthday, Nathan, and all the best for you and your beloved ones!

Thomas
Happy birthday Nathan!
Happy Birthday My Friend
Happy Birthday Nathan, hope you have a great day and your best year ever!
Happy Birthday!

I don't come around as much as I used to but myArmoury.com is in a class by itself as an instructive, friendly and easy to use website (of any genre).
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Nathan! Best wishes for a great year!
Happy Birthday Nathan and thank you very much for creating and maintaining this wonderful site.
Happy Birthday Nathn,

Have a good one, find some time relax and enjoy the day, and have an axcellent year!
i definately give thanks to nahan for myArmoury, yet i simultaneously curse it.. its such a geat place to look, read, ask questions and has the information of a fiarly decent book library.. and i think ive learned moe about military hisory since discovering myArmoury a year ago.. than i had learned the last 4 yeas prior to that.

this also makes it a HORRIBLE souce of procrasination..

but in all seriousness nathan, have a great birthday, and i hope this great community survives for many years yet
Happy Birthday Nathan, thanks for all you do.
Hey happy birthday to you Nathan! thank you for this website and all that you contribute! It stands above all others in a

class of it's own.

Have a great day!
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Page 1 of 3

Jump to: