For Sale: Stainless Steel Gauntelts
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

For Sale is a set of Lamellar Gauntlets in Stainless Steel. The LeatherMystic gloves/leather gauntlets are very nice, heavy duty, soft, top grain leather, and size XL (the largest size available). Gloves are attached with heavy duty nylon thread at the finger tips and the knuckle of the thumb. Lamellar scales are attached via leather strips and rivets. Wore the items twice, only for show. I paid arround $325-$350 with shipping, gloves, and install.

Price: $200 +shipping

Attachment: 177.72 KB
gloves1.jpg

Attachment: 174.7 KB
gloves2.jpg

Attachment: 242.33 KB
gloves3.jpg

Swords for sale

At the bequest of my wife, I am clearing out some decorative swords that have been collecting dust i my closet., the most intriquing of which is a United Cutlery Sword of Zorro, UC1145, which to my recollection I purchased some time in 1998 or 1999. In addition to UC 1145 and "Zorro", the blade also has "O 1998" stamped on the blade, which I believe is the limited edition version. I also have a Stainless Steel rapier, 3 S.S. katanas, and a reproduction US cavalry sabre from Gettysburgh PA.
P.M. me for listing details.

Cheers.

Gantlets are still for sale. Thought they were sold, but guess not. Got a quote on shipping to Texas from South Carolina, and it was a little over $11.00.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: