For Sale: Albion Conan collection (Atlantean, scabbard, fath
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

So unfortunetely i am faced with having to sell most of my beloved collection, ive decided to give a couple of my favorite forums first crack at them.

First up is The Atlantean from Albion Armorers. This is from the first Conan movie.

This was one of the very last Atlanteans (perhaps the last) ever made under the eye of the Legendary Blade Designer/Smith Jody Samson before his untimely passing, and i was honored to have him personally sharpen it as well.

It is in mint condition and has never been used in any test cutting, the edge remains perfect and it had been kept in a display case that i made out of the awesome shipping crate albion sent me the sword in.

Second up is the scabbard for The first Atlantean sword. It is also in mint condition and as far as i know is one of the very few Conan scabbards ever bought from albion.
There were origionally two scabbard versions Both made out of coyote or Wolf skin and wrapped around a strong leather core. One version had the head of the animal still attached and was much more expensive, This is the version i am selling today.

And Lastly but not least, is The Fathers Sword, whos creation can be seen at the beginning of the movie, and makes constant reappearances throughout the film all the way to the end. This was John Miliuses and Jody's favorite sword design and was almost completely designed by Jody.

This sword remains in an un-sharpened state as once Jody passed, i did not want anyone else to sharpen it. However it is very possible to have this sword sharpened professionally by a smith or even by albion themselves for a small charge. (around $25 plus shipping)

Both swords remain in pristine condition and have been well taken care of. I hope to find a good home for them where they will be taken care of and cherished as the beautiful pieces of art that they are.

Please feel free to ask any questions, i can also send pictures to emails for those who desire better detail.

For the Atlantean i am asking 2,600 USD

For the fathers sword i am asking for 2,900 USD

And for the scabbard i am asking for 999.00 USD

I will also consider reasonable offers.

Attachment: 198.4 KB
DSCN0199.JPG

Attachment: 189.3 KB
DSCN0201.JPG

Attachment: 166.41 KB
DSCN0206.JPG

Attachment: 175.44 KB
DSCN0207.JPG

Attachment: 172.13 KB
DSCN0212.JPG
very deep runes!

Attachment: 146.3 KB
DSCN0217.JPG
comparison to my weta glamdring

Attachment: 177.55 KB
DSCN0256.JPG
fathers sword

Attachment: 163.55 KB
DSCN0263.JPG
can see through the holo scull
extra picture of scabbard and fathers sword

Here are some extra pictures of the scabbard and swords

Attachment: 163.91 KB
DSCN0272.JPG

Attachment: 161.88 KB
DSCN0279.JPG
tons of detail

Attachment: 173.49 KB
DSCN0284.JPG

Attachment: 206.1 KB
DSCN0288.JPG
scabbard with head still attatched
extra pictures of father sword

here is an extra picture of fathers sword as requested

Attachment: 150.55 KB
DSCN0259.JPG

As requested here are some more close ups

as requested here are some more closeups, more soon to come if requested.

i assume the resolution is diminished some when uploading to this site, its unfortunate as there is so much detail left out. i try to help this by taking the pictures as different angles in the natural light setting to get more detail into the photo. So my apologies that these pictures dont do these swords true justice.

Attachment: 170.57 KB
DSCN0268.JPG

Attachment: 101.02 KB
DSCN0269.JPG

Attachment: 131.64 KB
DSCN0275.JPG

Attachment: 144.53 KB
DSCN0278.JPG

Attachment: 158.87 KB
DSCN0280.JPG

as requested pictures of atlantean pommel and number

As requested. The pommel and number of the Atleantean. i apologize for the bad quality. this was taken with a camera phone. in the near future i can upload more high resolution shots if necessary.

Attachment: 135.43 KB
IMAG0926.jpg

Attachment: 39.17 KB
IMAG0927.jpg

Scabbard no longer available

The scabbard has been sold and is no longer available. still taking offers on other swords. reasonable trades are also considered.
Bump

just bumping the thread. These swords need a good home :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: