Swiss cannon maker? - reproductions
Hi All,

I am looking for a site I came across 3 years ago belonging to a high end maker of medieval cannons and he also had blue prints of a number of cannon to down load.

I think the site was Swiss but can't be sure and I would love to track it down - any leads?

Thanks

Tod
I would not be http://www.musketeer.ch by any chance?
hand gonne site
Thank you for the site. Very neat link.
this site is REALLy frustrating.. in many ways, i want to, but i CANT mke my own powder, if only to just watch black powder burn.. but living in australia, saltpeter is extremely hard to come by for resons of security
i mean, the university labs i study in have potassim nitrate as a reagent for a machine that analyzes the concentration of nutrient elements i.e nitrogen phosphorous etc in water

however as tempting as such a prospect is. unfortunately taking such stuff is highly illegal. so it seems the websites moderator ives good advice

" In all European countries, save Switzerland, it is strictly forbidden to make your own black powder. A violatior may be sentenced to a prison term. So watch out or immigrate to Switzerland! "

so, one day ill move to switzerland
Surely the Company of St. George folks would know that site (?)
Thanks for the link, that is a really interesting site, but not the one I was after.

Thanks for making me look dumb Sean ! Why I didn't think of that I don't know, so I will mail Mathieu now.

Thanks for the nudge and I will let you knw if I find it; it is a site worth finding.

Tod
Christian at Company of StGeorge turned up the goods - thank you.

The rather amazing site is www.cannons.ch well worth looking at.

Tod
Hmmmm

OK, I'll bite.

So Master Todeschini; Craftsman sans peur et sans reproche in the conception, design and and production of lethally beautiful artefacts that cause palpitations and increased salivation in the denizens of this site is expressing an interest in Medieval cannon.

Now I know of Tod's experiences with various forms of things that go bang and whoosh in his media work, but this seems; different.

Why do I get a frisson of pleasurable anticipation running through me..... ?

(No Tod, it's not my age)

Regards

Martin

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: