Ancient Rome Exhibition – Melbourne Australia
G’day guys I just came across this and thought it worth posting for those able to get there, I’ll be going ASAP probably in the next 2 -3 weeks.

http://www.romanexhibition.com.au/

from the site;
WORLD PREMIERE IN 2012
DOCKLANDS - MELBOURNE, MARCH 31ST - JULY 15TH
From the Artisans of Florence who brought you The Da Vinci Machines Exhibition comes the World Premiere of the Ancient Rome Exhibition: The Empire that Shaped the World.
On loan from Italy, the exhibition is the life work of three generations of Italian master-craftsmen, who have painstakingly brought to life the incredible technology and mighty war machines of the Roman Empire not seen in over two thousand years. The exhibition has recently received the Italian presidential Gold Medal award in acknowledgement of its contribution to culture and the arts.
With over fifty intricately created and interactive exhibits on display, the collection will transport you back two thousand years to a time of mighty heroes, powerful Emperors and fearsome Gladiators.
Paul,
Thanks for the link. Always nice to see things like that. Just wish I could get there to see it!
Cheers and a VB!

Phill
Hmmm..looks interesting..a good excuse for a trip down to melbourne :D
Thanks for the info! Definitely worth the trip to Melbourne!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: