A&A February Highlight and News
[ Linked Image ]

February 2012 Highlight Item from Arms & Armor

[ Linked Image ]

The February Highlight Item is the 12th Century Spear! Our fighting spear is a great item for that special Valentine or if you anticipate an invasion of the frontier as soon as the spring thaw arrives. See more at ARMS & ARMOR News.

Also check out a new item on the Muster page!

[ Linked Image ]
:eek: :eek: I am very impressed with the great sword! I thought it's of a normal longsword dimensions and than I read the stats... It looks elegant and beautiful but simple enough to be a user sword and I wouldn't be afraid to thrust it into a mailed target!
Feb Highlights ...
Nice ...
I recognize the sword and have the privilege to have handled the piece ...
In a word ... Superb !
Craig,
Glad to see the highlight and muster pages are back, I always looked forward to checking them out.
Nice big boy there. Would be neat to see it without the aging as well.
Man, that sword is cool. Somebody buy it already before I breakdown!
Typo mistake
Hi Folks

I fear I had a typo on the price for the large sword. Normally if we have the wrong price on the website I will honor that but in this case as it is a one of and property of an individual I need to adjust to the correct price. Sorry about this. Totally my fault :eek:

Craig

PS Had a few questions about weight, the sword is right about 6 pounds if I remember correctly.
Pole Axe options on the Muster page!
We have some Pole Axe at a special price on the Muster page for anyone who is interested in adding a new knightly weapon to their kit. These are our standard Knightly pole axe but are a shorter length than normal. One has an additional butt spike rather than the normal butt caps.

[ Linked Image ]
Click pick to see more :)

Have a great day from A&A!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: