What next?
A couple of days ago, my wife and I's Albions arrived. She got a Constable, and it had to be an Agincourt for myself. I am literally flabbergasted at how wonderful these swords are. The Agincourt reminds of a heron, elegant and swift while my wife's Constable feels like a badger, a mass of viciousness. Interestingly, I find that the Agincourt, despite being a bigger sword, lends itself better to single hand use, while the Constable almost demands that both hands be on it to be effective. The Agincourt is also a better cutter than I would have thought, though the Constable is better, probably because it widens out so quickly. Both are quite frankly, wonderful.

Anyway, even as I am in the head-over-heels stage of love for my current sword, I am wondering what I should get next. I'm leaning towards something complementary. As the Agincourt is a long thrusting sword, something short and cutting seems to be in order.

Any suggestions?
The Poitiers or The Lancaster as they are XV and your longsword is an XVa. These would compliment your current sword.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: