Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > FS Merctailor Gorget and Scales Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Allan Senefelder
Industry Professional

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Fri 20 Jan, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: FS Merctailor Gorget and Scales         Reply with quote

Gotta keep feeding the outstanding commisions machine. I have for sale one of the 15/16th century gorgets we used to make. Made from 16 gauge steel with beveled plate edges and rolled edges where appropriate. Closes with a keyslot rivet and pin closures on either side of the top neck lame. If desired I can install straps for the attachement of shoulder harness. Will fit up to an 18 inch neck with room for the collar of an arming garment. I'm thouroughly average at 5 foot 10 inches, 180-185 pounds, not particulally large just average and this fits me fine. Like to get $180 ( less than we used to get for these ) plus the cost of shipping.

I have also been saving scrap from outstanding commision work and had enough around to make 7 dozen of the scales we used to offer. They're 1 1/2 inches wide by 2 inches long, made from 16 gauge steel with a slight 3-4 degree curve to them. Rivets are included. Like to get $25.00 plus shipping ( they'll fit in a small flate rate box for $7.00 ). I'm continuing to save scrape so i'll probably made a few more of these to make use of it.

Feel free to ask any questions. Paypal, check or money order fine.

Attachment: 52.15 KB
gorget front reduced.jpg

Attachment: 52.14 KB
gorget profile reduced.jpg

Attachment: 44.44 KB
gorget open reduced.jpg

Attachment: 58.29 KB
scales reduced.jpg

Allan Senefelder
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Fri 20 Jan, 2012 1:40 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Scales are spoken for.
Allen Foster

PostPosted: Fri 20 Jan, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: FS Merctailor Gorget and Scales         Reply with quote

Allan Senefelder wrote:
Gotta keep feeding the outstanding commisions machine. I have for sale one of the 15/16th century gorgets we used to make. Made from 16 gauge steel with beveled plate edges and rolled edges where appropriate. Closes with a keyslot rivet and pin closures on either side of the top neck lame. If desired I can install straps for the attachement of shoulder harness. Will fit up to an 18 inch neck with room for the collar of an arming garment. I'm thouroughly average at 5 foot 10 inches, 180-185 pounds, not particulally large just average and this fits me fine. Like to get $180 ( less than we used to get for these ) plus the cost of shipping.

I have also been saving scrap from outstanding commision work and had enough around to make 7 dozen of the scales we used to offer. They're 1 1/2 inches wide by 2 inches long, made from 16 gauge steel with a slight 3-4 degree curve to them. Rivets are included. Like to get $25.00 plus shipping ( they'll fit in a small flate rate box for $7.00 ). I'm continuing to save scrape so i'll probably made a few more of these to make use of it.

Feel free to ask any questions. Paypal, check or money order fine.

Dibs on the gorget if I can get my spaulders to attach. Allan?

"Rise up, O Lord, and may thy enemies be dispersed and those who hate thee be driven from thy face."
Allan Senefelder
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Sat 21 Jan, 2012 8:49 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Gorget is sold.

Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > FS Merctailor Gorget and Scales
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic