For Sale: fully loaded Viking sword rig (Albion Stamford)
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

I'm leaving my life-long hobby of medievalism and wanted to see my Viking sword rig go to a good home (and help finance my new hobby)...

For sale is my fully loaded Albion first gen Stamford sword (long-since discontinued) with custom Christian Fletcher scabbard http://www.christianfletcher.com/Chr...Scabbards.html including bronze chape (ordered from a merchant in Australia) and "integral" wooden bridge to carry with a baldrick. Also includes never used solid bronze Vaerne Belt Set from Urweg including buckle, slide, belt tip, and set of 6 panels. http://www.urweg.com/list/belts.html

I've attached several pix, please note that the pix with bronze set does not include the belt tip (I forgot it), but it IS included and can send a pic. On that note, I can email full-sized and additonal pix. Just ask. Two other things: I never got around to putting the baldrick together but have two different very long strips of leather already cut for it (one brown; the other un-dyed), so a person with only modest skill could complete the set easily. Also, when moving houses in 2006 the sword got partially dropped and picked up a few (really) MINOR scratches, probably don't show in the pix, but other than those it is near-perfect unused condition.

Besides the long wait time, putting this rig together would run ~$800 for the sword, at least $500 for the scabbard and bronze chape, and $600 for the bronze historical reproduction belt set (be sure to look up the prices).

I'll sell everything, priority USPS shipped and insured in the U.S.A. for $1150. No international sale. Get this very high-end historical rig in time for the holidays; I'd really like to see it used and appreciated. Not interested in trades. Thanks for looking.

Attachment: 74.14 KB
sword1_resized2.jpg

Attachment: 73.24 KB
sword2_resized2.jpg

Attachment: 94.43 KB
sword3_resized1.jpg

Okay, what the heck: $1050 shipped in U.S. Otherwise I just keep it. Thanks for looking.

Still available. $975 shipped in U.S.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: