Odinblades Silhouette V. 2
Hey guys,

If any of you have checked out my old site before, you might remember the Silhouette. Well, here's the revamped version for you all to check out. The grip is buffalo horn, has hand-carved bronze fittings, and sports a 5160H blade with acid etching, totaling 17" overall.

Enjoy :cool:

Attachment: 161 KB
DSCF0025 (Medium).JPG

Attachment: 142.34 KB
DSCF0026 (Medium).JPG

Attachment: 129.24 KB
DSCF0028 (Medium).JPG

Attachment: 81.24 KB
DSCF0029 (Medium).JPG

Very nice looking John as usual. Very organic etching too.
That looks great - do you cast the bronze yourself or have someone else do it? I've done some bronze casting, and let's just say my work lacks a certain aesthetic quality...
Aaron Hoard wrote:
That looks great - do you cast the bronze yourself or have someone else do it? I've done some bronze casting, and let's just say my work lacks a certain aesthetic quality...
Thanks, this dagger is all hand carved from solid bronze not cast. This is kinda unfortunate cause now i can't make a ton of em:)
Bryan W. wrote:
Very nice looking John as usual. Very organic etching too.
I like that,, organic just like I like my meat:) By the way this is not a Longship Line piece but just a Odin custom order.
You know, I've been tempted to say this for a lot of work people show on here...

You should be ashamed of yourself for making such an obviously shoddy and ugly piece. Don't worry though, I'll help you dispose of the evidence. Just take down the pictures and send that thing to me, I'll take care of it. ;)

That's my way of saying "Cool", "Wow", "Impressive" and all that.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: