For Sale: 15th C Brig, Uhlmann Mask, Howatt signed bow
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Hello,

I don't post here often but have lurked for a while. It was suggested to me to post these items for sale here as I am trying to fund the purchase of a new rig.

The first Item is a 15th century style brigandine.

I purchased this for my 15th century kit but found it's just a tad small and long for me.

I'm 5'9" 215 lbs and short waisted for a guy. 50" chest & 46" medieval waist

This brig would best fit a person with a maximum chest of 48" over the arming jacket and up to a 44" waist above the hips (across belly button)

Its never been fought in, has a couple minor scuffs. High grade and thickness leather shell, shoulder reenforcement, heavy stitching, Aluminum plates - many of them, has lungplates. Correct rivet pattern and HUNDREDS of copper rivets. Nice period style buckles too.

I'd like $450 or best offer

I have a size large/XL Uhlmann heavy 3 weapon FIE rated mask

Gently used, paid $210 new would like $125 or best offer. Yes you can buy a brand new French made mask for that price but this is an Uhlmann.

Martin X-200 Signature Series recurve R hand draw. Signed by Howatt #40 @ 28" AMO 60"

Hand twisted, hand served, hand knock set green/black/red B-50 Dacron Flemmish twist string

These go for $450-$500 new. Mine has no twists, no warps, no cracks I'd like $300 or best offer

Paypal only please, it affords us both protections, shipping will be method of your choice but it must be insured and trackable. I am open to trades of 14th - 15th century style armours. preference given to those that meet SCA combat requirements.

Thank you for looking,

James
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Brigandine is on hold pending sale.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: