For Sale: MT Blued Steel Splinted Bracers and Greaves
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Hello all...

I am cleaning out ye olde arming chest of items that don't really fit well into my collection. I had these Mercenary Tailor splinted bracers and greaves made as part of a set of armor I was working on, but have started heading in another direction. These are brand new items, I have never worn them and I only unpacked them to photograph them for this ad.

They are constructed from black full grain leather (11-13oz), banded with 16ga blued steel with a fairly consistant deep blue finish, and set with steel rivets. They are flexible in size, and fully case the appendage you are strapping them to. I'd say they are large to extra large in size (Clothed, I have 12" ankles and 18" calves - but they will adjust a few inches both smaller and larger in diameter). The greaves are 15" at the longest, and the bracers are 11" long at the longest. I have tried them on, and they are very comfortable to move in, they do not inhibit movement.

These are extremely high quality and will withstand years of hard use.

Now, I paid around $225-$235 for these together. I would like $150 for the set, both greaves and bracers, shipped free CONUS. I will take Paypal for payment and I will not charge a fee. These are NEW items.

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

These have sold. Thanks for viewing. :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: