"KD Garniture" Harness of Charles V
Does anyone have a pictures and detailed information on this harness?

Attachment: 32.09 KB
ana_charlesv03.jpg

Hello and welcome to myArmoury. :) For that harness, there's this picture, from the same article where you got the first (the article also has some info on the harness):

[ Linked Image ]

This article also has some info on the harness: http://www.myArmoury.com/feature_mow_charlesv.html . This article also has a Sources/Bibliography section which shows sources we drew from in creating the article. I remember the book Resplendence of the Spanish Monarchy: Renaissance Tapestries and Armor from the Patrimonio Nacional, by Antonio Dominguez Ortiz, Concha Herrero Carretero, Jose A. Godoy to have the most info on this harness and a good many pictures.
Thanks you! Also, don't you know, are there any online catalogues of this museum's collections?
Kirill Kharchev wrote:
Thanks you! Also, don't you know, are there any online catalogues of this museum's collections?

I'm not sure. I bet Google would tell you, though. :)
At the Wallace Collection I saw a similar suit. The helmet especially is almost the same. The pattern of holes and slits in the visor is nearly identical. I took a picture of it:

[ Linked Image ]
Thanks!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: