OH/IN/KY cutting party/gathering this fall
Hey folks,
Some of us in central and SW Ohio (and surrounding areas) like to get together to hang out, have show-and-tell, and cut stuff up. We used to do it fairly regularly, but it's been a while.

Who hosts might depend on what day/date we settle on. Sundays are better for me. Any up for another one of those?
Its been quite a while and I have a few odds and ends that are different than last time. It would also be nice to catch up with good people who I've not seen in quite a while...just to see where life has taken us all. My weekend schedule should be pretty flexible once we get past Labor Day. At least into November.

Doubt I'm going to find much in the way of pool noodles at this point though. :D
I would enjoy the opportunity to meet some of the fine folks from this forum.

The local Walmart had a very large box of pool noodles on sale last week, all is not lost.
I guess this is going over like a wingless brick trying to take flight! :(
Hey Chad, I'd be up for the trip!
I know of at least one guy who's not a forumite who might come. There are 4 of us in this thread so far. We're approaching a half dozen people.

Mark, Doug, and Ted don't post much anymore, but I think Ted might be up for something. I'm sure there are others around, too.

Anyone in Cincy, Dayton, Columbus or the surrounding areas: these are just informal gatherings where folks shoot the breeze, show off toys (no, you don't have to bring anything to show), and cut up whatever's handy (don't worry about having expert cutting form: if you do, it might make you stand out from the rest of us :) ).

We're nice folks just looking to geek out about hobby stuff for an afternoon. :) Please consider joining us. We don't bite....

Would there be more interest in meeting at the Ren Faire between Cincy and Columbus?
I'm planning on attending the Ohio Ren Faire next weekend, but would also be up for getting together again. It was fun last time!
Any thoughts on when yet?
Its looking like Chad and I are pointing towards October 30, a Sunday, at my place in Marysville, Ohio.

I'll start a new thread with more detail shortly.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: