Longship Longsword, A Tac Katana in Progress, and Others
Hey all, check out this Longship line longsword with forged bow tie guard. Also have a tactical katana in the works and some other blades in progress.

Attachment: 50.4 KB
DSCF0004 (Medium).JPG

Attachment: 57 KB
DSCF0006 (Medium).JPG

Attachment: 138.48 KB
DSCF0009 (Medium).JPG

Attachment: 121.46 KB
DSCF0011 (Medium).JPG

Attachment: 130.06 KB
DSCF0012 (Medium).JPG

Attachment: 94.29 KB
DSCF0013 (Medium).JPG

Attachment: 115.05 KB
DSCF0015 (Medium).JPG

long sword
Hello john
the long sword is truly amazing Bro.
The bow tie cross guard is perfect.
Is the pummel peened or hex nut. ? Very nice john some one Is going to be very happy. !!!!!!!!
Re: long sword
Tim Seaton wrote:
Hello john
the long sword is truly amazing Bro.
The bow tie cross guard is perfect.
Is the pummel peened or hex nut. ? Very nice john some one Is going to be very happy. !!!!!!!!
It is going to be peened. Don;t do threads unless asked specifically. It is not done gonna get an etching on the pommel and more polish and darkened fittings. Just a peek here thanks John
Dangit John! I already have one order with you, stop trying to make me want to put in another one already!

Good stuff man. Looking nice. Glad to see this series is really turning out well so far.
John

just a lilttle off topic. How difficuly was it forging that M44 carbine. But back to the thread, Your work is glorious. Someday...............................................

Mike
Michael Ahrens wrote:
John

just a lilttle off topic. How difficuly was it forging that M44 carbine. But back to the thread, Your work is glorious. Someday...............................................

Mike
That's a M1 nagant and that's way off topic:) Probably should stop using that rack to show swords.
id like to ask about that blade with those diamons hapes at the tip and halfway along the 'blade'
? is that actually a sword or something else?
William P wrote:
id like to ask about that blade with those diamons hapes at the tip and halfway along the 'blade'
? is that actually a sword or something else?
Yeah that is a custom swordblade. Shoulda seen those diamonds before I talked him down. Reminds me a little of Cromwells sword in "Sword and the Sorcerer" only on steroids. Getting alot of etchings and such. I get asked to do alot of strange swords and most of those orders I don't take, At least was in the customers mind and not from a video game. :) Should be pretty neat and functional when it's done.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: