For Sale: Albion Baron
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I'm selling my Albion Baron with Oxblood grip. It's in new condition and has hung on my wall except for occasional solo drills. It has never been in contact with fruit, vegetable, pell, nor ceiling and has been inspected and cleaned reularly using gray Scotch Brite pads and CLP Breakfree. A new one fron Albion is $986 and I'll sell mine for $780.00 shipped within the Continental United States in it's original white box. Foreign buyers and those from AK or HI will need to pay the difference in shipping and any and all customs fees.
I use paypal for payment and will ship the sword upon receipt of payment. Contact me via PM or email and I'll respond promptly with more pics and information if needed.

The attachments tell me I'm trying to upload an empty file so if you'll send an email I'll send pics.

Thanks,
Ron
For Sale: Albion Baron

Well, for some reason, I can't get some pics posted. So I'll read up on how to do it then perhaps add them. Until then, here's a link:
http://s558.photobucket.com/albums/ss28/ragnarson/

Thanks for getting the pics posted Nathan! He felt sorry for me and posted them up, but I copied his instructions so I won't have such a problem next time!
Bump and price drop

Bump and price drop to $760.00 shipped CONUS. Someone talked me down to $760.00 but that is the absolute lowest I'll let it go for. In the condition it's in this is a steal, but times are tough.
$760.00 shipped CONUS firm.

Sale pending.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: