Bare Tinker Blade Custom
My Lichtenauer was stolen from Dustin R. Reagan's car so he went overboard and made me this out of a bare Tinker blade. Note the blackened hilt and pommel with silver inlay.

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]
WOW, that is nicely done :) .
Nice one, I love the overall design and proportions. The grip has a lot of flair too.No match for a lichtenauer I'm afraid but given the circumstances...:)

Last edited by Julien M on Sat 25 Jun, 2011 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]
Looks great! Seems like a nice step up from a production sword. I really like the grip and the inlay. Sorry about the theft but congrats on a great new sword!
That came out great, what a beauty! I think I need one of my swords stolen from his car too.....
No match for Lichtenauer but I would be emotionally much more connected to such a sword because of its story and friend's work involved in its making.
Nice sword and very honourable and nice of Dustin to take responsibility for your stolen Liechtenauer and going the extra mile by making you a new training sword.

Hope his insurance can cover the loss.
That's just a wonderful looking sword you have there. Mine holds it's own against the Albions so unless yours is super soft it'll do fine. I'm wondering though, seeing as the stock sword is held by an allen nut is yours peened or is that pommel screw on?
Mike Capanelli wrote:
That's just a wonderful looking sword you have there. Mine holds it's own against the Albions so unless yours is super soft it'll do fine. I'm wondering though, seeing as the stock sword is held by an allen nut is yours peened or is that pommel screw on?

He peened it like the albions at the hilt and the pommel. I ordered another Lichtenauer for playing, this one I plan to use for reenactment and faire.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: