Are you considering purchaseing one of these pieces during the sale?
Yes
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
No
70%
 70%  [ 14 ]
None of the Above
20%
 20%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 20

Two Day Sale
I have decided to offer a two day sale on the pieces on my Available page.

For the next two days (until Friday June 10th at Noon) Both knives will be 50% OFF

As always it is on a first com first served basis.

If you like either of these pieces now is the time to get them.

Enjoy,
Ben

Captains Knife
[ Linked Image ]
$500 SALE PRICE

Whale Knife
[ Linked Image ]
$500 SALE PRICE

Please contact me if you have any questions.
Hi Ben-

Is the blade on the Captain's Box Knife textured in some form or another? I can't quite tell based on the photos.

Thanks in advance.
Ben,

I voted "no" simply because I have no funds at this time. Please do not take this as a reflection of your work as I love seeing your posts. The compass you've inscribed on the whale piece really adds a nautical flair. :)
Scott Hrouda wrote:
Ben,

I voted "no" simply because I have no funds at this time. Please do not take this as a reflection of your work as I love seeing your posts. The compass you've inscribed on the whale piece really adds a nautical flair. :)

I would second that and timing often is a deciding factor like lack of funds or funds recently reserved for something else.

Also, even when attractive and admired the sales items might not currently fit into ones specific collecting interest.
Thanks for the kind words.

The Captains knife is antiqued. The blade has a patina (about 7 oxidized/polished cycles) and the grip and fittings are also aged.
Only two hours to go for this sale if you are interested now is the time to act.

Good Luck
I absolutely love the captain's knife, but even at half off it's well out of my range right now. Plus it's a little out of my time period as well. I really respect your talent and I hope someone is in a better position to take advantage of it than I.
Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement.

This sale is officially over.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: