Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Joe Fults wrote:
Trick will be to see if any of us can cut with the blunt. I've been surprised how well some other blunts I've used previously have cut.

Bresica will be fun to play with too.

The Brescia is a *very* nice sword. I think you'll like cutting with that one.
Greetings

I am a sword and WMA enthusiast in Cincinnati who has only recently discovered myArmoury.com and just found this forum thread a few days ago. I would love to be there for the Albion Round Table since it’s right here in my neck of the woods but I do have a previous commitment. I will, however, monitor these forums more closely in the future and look forward to possibly meeting some of you at a future event. Until then, enjoy the swords and happy cutting.
Mark Mattimore wrote:
Greetings

I am a sword and WMA enthusiast in Cincinnati who has only recently discovered myArmoury.com and just found this forum thread a few days ago. I would love to be there for the Albion Round Table since it’s right here in my neck of the woods but I do have a previous commitment. I will, however, monitor these forums more closely in the future and look forward to possibly meeting some of you at a future event. Until then, enjoy the swords and happy cutting.

Welcome to the site, Mark!
Cheers.
Mark Mattimore wrote:
Greetings

Mark,
Welcome! I'm sure Nathan Bell and/or I will host more events in the future (I hosted the inaugural one back in July).

Hope to see you next time. :)
For no other reason than to just torment Nate for a few remaining hours.

Attachment: 55.89 KB
finishedlatene1.jpg

Attachment: 106.91 KB
finishedlatene2.jpg

Shane Allee wrote:

Shane,
That looks pretty darn good. I'm looking forward to being able to meet you and check that sword out tomorrow.

:)
Shane Allee wrote:

Ooo

:eek: :eek:

:D :D :D

Nate's doin' the happy dance!!!

I can't wait, can't wait!!!

Makes me glad I copied some new research material for you, and got the upstairs bathroom all clean and scrubbed....I've got a little kissin' up to do! ;)

Can't wait to get my hands on Problem Child!!!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Page 4 of 4

Jump to: