Where is Patrick Barta's Site?
Hello folks,

I am unaware of the circumstances surrounding Patrick Barta's website - does he still have one? The last URL I knew for it was www.templ.net (/english) and that has not worked for some time. Any information would be appreciated!

-Gregory
Yes, that's his site. It's up. If you're not able to reach it, it is because of your 'net provider.

http://www.templ.net/

It is on our LINKS page.
Well that's really weird. I can't get it with AT&T in San Francisco or a private sattelite provider back in the Fresno area... What the hell?
Quote:
Well that's really weird. I can't get it with AT&T in San Francisco or a private sattelite provider back in the Fresno area... What the hell?

Might be a problem with your navigator/browser then. For a while I was unable to get the Museum Replicas website to load with Firefox, but it worked fine with Konqueror (basic navigator under Linux-Debian).
It's working for me with GWI (ISP) and Google Chrome, FWIW. It has changed since the last time I looked at it though, so maybe it was being updated while you were trying to load it.
Before people try to troubleshoot his issue, please note that it's not due to browser incompatibility. It's his computer or his 'net connection.
Yeah, I can't pull it up on Google Chrome, Firefox or IE... I'll have to try to dig into some of my settings to see what's up. Thanks for the feedback.

-Gregory
Yep,it doesn't seem to like me either :wtf:
With the ongoing international issues, some internet providers may be blocking/filtering traffic. I only mention this as a possibility, as some sites (such as Voice Of America) have been compromised this weekend.

Cheers

GC
Anyone with issues connecting to sites might want to try out free services like Hotspotshield (use your google-fu).

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: