San Antonio, TX
I was just wondering if there was anyone in the San Antonio that has a full or partial suit of armour? I know a few people that go to the Ren Faires in nearby cities, but no one in the S.A. area. I have had buisness idea's that may be worth a shot, seeing as there would be a zero dollar amount to invest, that is considering you already own armor.
This is a bit of a bumb,

Thhough instead of a buisness idea... I was wondering if there was anyone that would like to practice wma with me? That being wrestling, sword-play, dagger & pole arm Armoured (Or non-armored)
I'm in san antonio, no armor unfortunately (armorer issues :evil: ) Depending on schedual/distance may be interested in doing some wma practice (I'm not very good, or very experienced)
do you have any practice weapons? Sword(s), Pole Arm(s)?
Most of what I do have is SCA specific, I do have one of those poly longsword wasters and a couple rebated swords.
Good to hear Christopher, I will be starting up wma in San Antonio very soon, though right now my computer is down at home, so in two weeks or so I'll be back up regualarly. just wanted to give you the heads up, as thus far we will be a class of two.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: