Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > New LUTEL website Reply to topic
This is a standard topic Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next 
Jan Krasl
Industry Professional

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Fri 07 Jan, 2011 1:56 am    Post subject: New LUTEL website         Reply with quote

Hello
I would like to inform you that Lutel company is finally back in business and they have new website please visit
www.lutel-handicraft.com
Feel free to spread this information anywhere you want guys from Lutel will be very grateful for that.
Thank you
Joe Fults

Feedback score: 100%
(6 total ▮ 100% positive)
PostPosted: Fri 07 Jan, 2011 4:00 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Interestingly I get some warnings of suspicious activity going into the website...and I went anyway...to find that the old Lutel sites are listed as being fake sites on the new main page. I've done business with Lutel in the past and been happy enough, but I don't know what to make of all of this, so perhaps I'll just stay away from all of it in the future.
"The goal shouldn’t be to avoid being evil; it should be to actively do good." - Danah Boyd
Terry Crain

PostPosted: Fri 07 Jan, 2011 5:52 pm    Post subject: Lutel Site         Reply with quote

I had the same concern as Joe, for all I know, the so called new website is the fraudulent one. As a result, I will not be taking the risk to deal with Lutel until such time as it is crystal clear what is going on and who is telling the truth about their websites. It all sounds fishy to me, but could be legitimate I suppose. Being a cautious skeptic, I will be interested to see how it all plays out from the sidelines.

Too bad in any event as no matter what is going on with their company, I am sure it is causing them a lost of business.

Terry

Terry Crain
A/K/A
Donal Grant

Honor, not Honors!
Tim Seaton

PostPosted: Fri 07 Jan, 2011 5:57 pm    Post subject: old order         Reply with quote

Thx for the imfo i ordered a long sword through the lutel.eu sight in march. I hope it still comes through. There swords are well balanced and well made. i have 4 of them 3 long swords, 1rapier
Iam crossing my fingers. :-)
Matt Corbin

PostPosted: Sat 08 Jan, 2011 12:17 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Does anyone else find it odd that all the pictures on the "new" website have the "old" website address stamped across them? This whole thing just has my spidey senses tingling. Lutel makes (made?) really nice weapons. Unfortunately I won't be ordering anything from them until this whole thing is cleared up.
“This was the age of heroes, some legendary, some historical . . . the misty borderland of history where fact and legend mingle.”
- R. Ewart Oakeshott
Mackenzie Cosens

PostPosted: Sat 08 Jan, 2011 12:38 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Thread on Sword forum
http://forums.swordforum.com/showthread.php?t=100722
David Spencer

PostPosted: Sat 08 Jan, 2011 12:49 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

I too was going to order a sword from them, but I am not willing to risk that kind of money on a internet site that is having trouble. Hope they sort it out as they did make some nice flamberge swords.
Milan Ziegler

PostPosted: Sat 08 Jan, 2011 2:13 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

I ordered sword from them at the end of 2009 but I did not get my blade on time and soon after they stopped answering email. But in summer 2010 they called me and deeply apologized for the delay and explained their trouble in the same way as it is written at their new website (www.lutel-handicraft.com). I received my sword one month after and I am quite satisfied with it.

I think most of their problems are solved, but I completely understand people are not willing to buy from them right now.

Milan
Chad Arnow
myArmoury Team

myArmoury Team

Reading list: 231 books

Spotlight topics: 15

(10 total ▮ 100% positive)
PostPosted: Sat 08 Jan, 2011 2:28 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

The old watermark on the images doesn't faze me one bit. Getting decent photos of a large lineup can be tough on makers (many never get one good set of photos). I can imagine if you have a good set you'd use them, even if the watermark no longer matched the URL. They either couldn't or didn't want to change the watermark when they changed URLs. Not a big deal to me.
Happy

ChadA

http://chadarnow.com/
Christopher Lee

PostPosted: Sat 08 Jan, 2011 4:35 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

I recommend that people check out the thread on swordforum (above) to get some of the background. I'd also recommend that you read the message on the new Lutel site. I'll leave the guys from Lutel to explain it all. I'm looking to order a fairly pricey item from them soon and feel confident that they will deliver.
Jan Krasl
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Tue 18 Jan, 2011 11:35 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Hi just wanna inform you,that you can find us on Facebook now ;-)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Lute...2628882328

cheers
Jan Krasl
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Tue 08 Feb, 2011 6:52 am    Post subject: New items for sale         Reply with quote

New unusual items for sale in our stock! Wink
If you are interested please visit our Facebook site to see...
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lutel-handicraft/145052628882328
Joe Fults

(6 total ▮ 100% positive)
PostPosted: Tue 08 Feb, 2011 6:56 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Took the time to read the SFI thread and there's not that much more to it than there is here. Enough people sing praise and say all is well over time and maybe I'll get curious again someday. Maybe.
"The goal shouldn’t be to avoid being evil; it should be to actively do good." - Danah Boyd
Jan Krasl
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Wed 09 Feb, 2011 3:55 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

I understand you and others can be confused because there are still two very similar websites .This is because Mr.Grambal is owner of lutel.eu and we cant force him to delete our presentation from here for now.But we are working on fixing this problem and hope our good reputation will recover soon.
Tim Seaton

PostPosted: Wed 16 Mar, 2011 6:43 am    Post subject: lutel. 15009         Reply with quote

Good morro all
i orderd. A 15009 custom. Hand in a half from lutel I just got it and iam vry pleased with it. I have been in contact with the lutel team with several emails and there quick responce was outstanding. The sword was exactly what i ordered. Looks like lutel is back and runnin. I recommend lutel to any one who. Wonts a well built sword

thx lutel team
tseaton
Jess Rozek

PostPosted: Sat 19 Mar, 2011 12:56 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Well I just went to their website and I no longer get warnings telling me its a dangerous site to visit. So at least that's fixed...
Kirill R

PostPosted: Wed 23 Mar, 2011 5:40 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

I just put in an order with Lutel last week. So far, they are quick to respond to any email inquiry and are very professional. Will see how the product matches up in a months time.
Juuso Maijanen

PostPosted: Sat 02 Apr, 2011 10:02 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

I must add my praise for the rapier of model 14014 that arrived at the beginning of the week. A nice piece of art, even though as much as to the 'heavier side' as any other Lutel-weaponry I have taken into my hand. Even though I have not just been 'on the rapierish mood' lately because of the sickness that has taken me over, it seems a nice piece of weaponry after all.

I wouldn't recommend the old site, because it seems to be controlled by a scammer that embezzled the rest of the team. At least that was according to the Lutel Team I contacted via slug mail after waiting for a sword not arriving in decent time and after losing the e-mail contact with the person I had been in contact with (Petr Grambal was his name, I think).

The mail address on the old site seemed to be alright (even though it seems to point to this Grambal's address at the moment), because I was soon contacted by Zdeněk Jatel who explained me the situation of their team in a quite professional way. A sword arrived within four months of the contact: and truly had Lutel's 'style' in it. I am not aware of all the details, but this was what happened as far as I know, and I have been happy with the service of the Lutel team from that point on.
Jan Krasl
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Fri 15 Apr, 2011 4:18 am    Post subject: new         Reply with quote

New weapon set with discount price added to our catalogue...

http://www.lutel-handicraft.com/?p=productsMo...gger-SB007
Tecumseh Doyle

PostPosted: Thu 21 Apr, 2011 10:30 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

I ordered a rapier in spring 2010 at lutel.eu, paid in advance and then … there was silence. All of my requests remained un-answered.

Beginning of this year I got contacted by the ‘new’ lutel team (lutel-handicraft.com) informing me about their problems.

Although they had no information about my order (as lutel.eu kept all customer data) they accepted my claims right away and started production of the rapier.

The blade arrived today. It’s definitively lutel style (this one is my fourth). I’m totally satisfied with the quality and the customer service.

As far as I’m concerned lutel-handicraft.com is the real deal and I’m already thinking about my next order.

Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > New LUTEL website
Page 1 of 3 Reply to topic
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next All times are GMT - 8 Hours

View previous topic :: View next topic
Jump to: