Go to page Previous  1, 2

We will draw the winner at midnight this Friday, December 31st. With the die off in sales for the second part of December we will not be able to afford to do a drawing for January. Good luck to this months registrants.
Adding Aaron Montaini to the list.
Alright, you twisted my arm. I just ordered your small Buckler that I have had my eye on for awhile.

Thanks,

Moses
Adding Carl W., Eric Koeler and Tjaerand Matre.
Adding Dave Brownhill.
Adding Mike Bergstrom.
I think we will be able to put something together for a Jaunary recognition giveaway. We've got a few vendors in mind.
Adding Noah Goldman to the list.
Adding Royce Calverley last minute, drawing in four minutes.
Just had the Mrs. pick it out and our winner is Mike Bergstrom! Happy New Year and thanks very muc for your support Mike. Hit up Purpleheart and Freelance and se what you going to do with you new found stash and shoot a big thanks to Craig and crew at A&A for thier generous contribution.
Congrats Mike!! :) Happy new year!! :D
What a way to start the new year! Way to go Mike! :cool: :D
Congratulations Mike and let us know what you decide to get. ;) :cool:
WOW! I never win anything!
Thanks for putting this on Allan, it's a fun way to spark sales. Great way to end the year and bring in the new one!
Now I can justify a nice order from purpleheart, and Freelance. Ironically, I was looking at those javelins yesterday to purchase one too.
I'm leaning towards one of the synthetic longswords or a pole hammer from purpleheart, and from freelance a video and a book, TBD.
The javelins will be put to good use :D
Here's hoping that 2011 is better all around for everybody.

- Michael Bergstrom
Congrats, Mike--I guess Ill just have to buy more from Allan. Sigh.

:)
keep it going
I have really been enjoying the last few months of drawings. Its been a nice excuse to make some (admittedly smaller) purchases. Lots of fun.

Michael
December Industry Visibility/...
Mike,

Congratulations!. A neat way to start 2011.

" WOW! I never win anything! " Well, by golly, you won't be able to say THAT anymore......!

Cheers,
Dan
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: