Amazing New Film!
James Franco in the most Historically Accurate film I've seen from Hollywood in a long time!!!! :wtf:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVY0dzZIvKY&feature=fvst
It's not supposed to be accurate. It is a comedy. Movies like this and Year One don't really bother me as they don't claim they are accurate.
This one is supposed to even be fantasy/comedy rather than historical/comedy I think as the quest has to do with a wizard.

That said it looks pretty stupid!

Robin Hood, Gladiator, and Braveheart annoyed me more as they said they were accurate.
Oh no doubt, I'm going to go see it, loved Pineapple Express. Great actors in this film too.
I do get annoyed when films claim to be accurate though, luckily they know exactly what they're doing with this one.
Looks like it will be a fun thing to watch with some friends... as long as movie do not make ridiculous claims to historical accuracy, I am fine with it dooing stupid stuff. Especially, seeing it is fantasy comedy. Funny enough, the black armour one of the brothers had looked more real than the one in "King Arthur" and makers of that trash claimed it was historically accurate...
Natalie Portman's costume relegates all issues of historical accurateness invalid.
Taylor Ellis wrote:
Natalie Portman's costume relegates all issues of historical accurateness invalid.

You say that like its a bad thing... :lol:
Looks like fun, it's fantasy sooooooo one need not overthink it. ;) :p :lol:
Bwahahaha! Hilarious. I will definitely go to see it. And Natalie Portman... so cute :)
Thomas R. wrote:
Bwahahaha! Hilarious. I will definitely go to see it. And Natalie Portman... so cute :)

Spoiler Alert for the Black Swan:

She sure has a lot of range in her acting as I just saw Black Swan and she is very very good in it: Sort of an odd film in being in one way a ballet " chic flic " but a reality based horror film seen from the perspective of someone who really really needed some anti-psychotic meds: I say reality based since no one turns into a real Werewolf or Vampire or Swan but it is a disturbing trip into the mind of someone having a break from reality and just still rational enough to be very confused about what is real or illusion. At the same time she is so completely obsessed by her art and the ballet that she takes no steps to get real World help with her delusions.

Anyway, good actress and capable of doing serious drama to action, fantasy, comedy and still able to be completely " wooden " due to the totally lame dialogue of the Star Wars films ( Not her fault ).

Oh, and cute for sure. ;)
Who was it that had the bright idea to CGI over her historically correct thong? Amazing that in these times that they make lame movies like this, it will be interesting to see what profits if any they make....
This one looks entertaining, and anything with Natalie Portman I'll pay to go see :D

here's the uncensored trailer-
http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/your-hig...nd-trailer
Brilliant!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: