Pavel Moc Scabbard Question
Hey folks,

Anyone have any pics of Pavel Moc scabbards with the metal or leather chape? I'm curious to see how they look, and can't find a pic on his site.

Thanks
Cole
I have one with a brass chape. It's gorgeous. The chape is well executed and the scabbard itself is on par with my best. There are loads of pictures of them in his gallery. Click on the individual sword pics and you will see more photos.
Perect, thanks!
Here's my Pavel Moc Talhoffer with leather chapes: http://www.myArmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?p=180206#180206
I have no less than three Pavel Moc swords, the Italy Estoc, the Embleton and the Forrer. Really nice pieces. The first two were ordered with scabbards, and the scabbards are very well made, excellent workmanship in this department too. Unfortunately, I have no pictures to post right now.

They scabbards are however pure leather sheats, NO wood core. So I chose to take my last sword sans sheath, and make my own scabbard. But if a pure leather sheath is what you want, the Pavel Moc product is good value for money.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: