Frankfurt Ideas
So I'm off to Frankfurt for business next week and would love to take in an a&a related site while I'm there. Anyone have suggestions of what I should see?
(I'll be in London too but the options there seems obvious)
If you've got a car and half a day off, drive the Autobahn 5 southwards until the exit Seeheim-Jugenheim (about 40 Minutes). From there it's easy to get to Frankenstein Castle (beware there's Halloween going on now!), Alsbach Castle and Auerbach Castle. Just look upon the hillside, they are strewn like pearls the next 20 Kilometers to the south, even more castles to follow up until Heidelberg.

Have fun and enjoy your stay!

Thomas
Thomas R. wrote:
If you've got a car and half a day off, drive the Autobahn 5 southwards until the exit Seeheim-Jugenheim (about 40 Minutes). From there it's easy to get to Frankenstein Castle (beware there's Halloween going on now!), Alsbach Castle and Auerbach Castle. Just look upon the hillside, they are strewn like pearls the next 20 Kilometers to the south, even more castles to follow up until Heidelberg.

Have fun and enjoy your stay!

Thomas

Thanks Thomas. I love castles! I'll have to check some of those out. Thanks for the suggestions.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: