Before having an interest in historical arms and armour, did you collect modern non-historically inspired knives?
Yes, and I still collect modern knives.
30%
 30%  [ 44 ]
Yes, but my modern knife collecting has been replaced by historical collecting.
12%
 12%  [ 18 ]
No, but I do have an interest in modern non-historical knives and would like to collect them.
4%
 4%  [ 6 ]
No, and I have no real interest in knives of a modern design.
53%
 53%  [ 77 ]
Total Votes : 145

Sep 20: myArmoury.com news and updates
Today's update:

[ Linked Image ]
Tod's Stuff Dagger of Alexander Balliol
A hands-on review by Chad Arnow

[ Linked Image ]
Arma Bohemia Sgian Achles
A hands-on review by Chad Arnow

[ Linked Image ]
Tod's Stuff Dagger of Alexander Balliol
Added to Chad's collection

[ Linked Image ]
Arma Bohemia Sgian Achles
Added to Chad's collection

As always, you can see our Complete History of Updates listed right from our home page.
Good updates as usual and another good reason to donate to help pay the hosting costs of this site. I already have two Topics threads I can bump about the donation drive but I'm shameless in taking a " free shot " at a third topic to encourage people to support this great site.

Feature articles and reviews are also a great example of why we should make the effort to support this site.

And now to go to the other two other Topics and bump them also. ;) :p :lol:
Jean Thibodeau wrote:
Good updates as usual and another good reason to donate to help pay the hosting costs of this site.

Thanks! It's always nice to know the effort is appreciated. :) Collection galleries, articles, and reviews were here before the forums were and are still an important part of what we do.
I've found that the reviews that are most interesting to me are the non-sword ones. They have opened up a few new avenues of research and interest. Once again the newest are well written and interesting, something that I am beginning to take for granted on myArmoury. Thanks for a series of great reads.
Jason Daub wrote:
I've found that the reviews that are most interesting to me are the non-sword ones. They have opened up a few new avenues of research and interest. Once again the newest are well written and interesting, something that I am beginning to take for granted on myArmoury. Thanks for a series of great reads.

Jason,
Thanks! :) It's nice to know it's appreciated. I feel that sometimes sword reviews get predictable ("This an Oakshott Type _____ which was popular in the....."). Daggers offer some different ways to go. My own collecting has involved a lot of daggers over the last few years and I've enjoyed diving into the topic.
Jason also showed his appreciation with a donation to the Donation drive. ;) :cool:

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: