Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > A&A Sept Highlight Special Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Craig Johnson
Industry Professional

Reading list: 20 books

Spotlight topics: 1

Feedback score: 100%
(1 total ▮ 100% positive)
PostPosted: Mon 20 Sep, 2010 8:29 am    Post subject: A&A Sept Highlight Special         Reply with quote

September Highlight Deal from Arms & Armor

The September Highlight brings some of the A&A daggers to you for a special price. Check out the details and other info at ARMS & ARMOR News.

Check the In-Stock Page for all the items we can ship you right away.

Have a great start to Fall from Arms & Armor
Jean Thibodeau

PostPosted: Mon 20 Sep, 2010 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: A&A Sept Highlight Special         Reply with quote

Craig Johnson wrote:

September Highlight Deal from Arms & Armor

The September Highlight brings some of the A&A daggers to you for a special price. Check out the details and other info at ARMS & ARMOR News.

Check the In-Stock Page for all the items we can ship you right away.

Have a great start to Fall from Arms & Armor

Great idea and very interesting. Wink Big Grin Cool

But I guess you won't mind that I visited your site and the " Ready for Immediate Shipping " page and noticed that the Spiked mace was available and decided to send you an e-mail about it to inquire about buying it.

For years I kept looking at this mace but something else was always higher on my priority lists but in the name of supporting our favourite makers + the fact that it's a classic piece missing from my collection I decide to go for it.

Sale of said Spiked Mace is a 99"9% done deal as soon as I get e-mail confirmation and a reply to my e-mail.

Craig: You and the A & A team have been producing some really impressive piece lately like Nathan's German bastard sword, interesting axes and the new Swiss dagger and other exciting things I'm not mentioning right now. Wink Cool

( EDITED: 100% Done deal payment sent. Wink Laughing Out Loud ).

You can easily give up your freedom. You have to fight hard to get it back!
Craig Johnson
Industry Professional

Reading list: 20 books

Spotlight topics: 1

Feedback score: 100%
(1 total ▮ 100% positive)
PostPosted: Tue 21 Sep, 2010 5:25 am    Post subject: Thank you Jean         Reply with quote

Thank you for the order Jean,

The myArmoury community is very supportive and we appreciate all of those who have continued to order items through the rough times we are in.

We hope to continue bringing fun stuff to the market place that all will find of interest. In the next few months we hope to have a couple brand new things to entice the customer Happy

Be well all
Craig
Jean Thibodeau

PostPosted: Tue 21 Sep, 2010 8:39 am    Post subject: Re: Thank you Jean         Reply with quote

Craig Johnson wrote:
Thank you for the order Jean,

The myArmoury community is very supportive and we appreciate all of those who have continued to order items through the rough times we are in.

We hope to continue bringing fun stuff to the market place that all will find of interest. In the next few months we hope to have a couple brand new things to entice the customer Happy

Be well all
Craig

I can take being " enticed " by new and unique things rarely made or more common things with a fresh twist.

May have to ration my spending a bit and buy at little less often but also with more " mature " collectors or collections one tend to be more selective about what will fill a void in one's collection: So there is an economic factor in many not being able to afford to buy as often or as expensive as before, if at all ! But it also means that the longterm established buyers are already saturated with " product " and already have most of what they want as far as collectibles. New and exciting product does help motivate new sales, but also there is the need for new customers or new to collecting customers but this is where the bad economy slows down the process of getting new customers rather than repeat customers.

But a core of loyal and happy repeat customers can help a great deal to keep makers alive until things get better !

( Things always , eventually, get better ...... well at least until you die and then it doesn't matter anymore. Wink Razz Laughing Out Loud .

What I mean is that eventually the economy will get better but it may be months, probably closer to a few years and possibly longer: We can hope for shorter Exclamation )

You can easily give up your freedom. You have to fight hard to get it back!

Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > A&A Sept Highlight Special
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic