Some new swords from Odin's
Hey,

Check out some of these new blades. Got a Khopesh for stage combat, a dagger, a budget spatha, and a hollow ground longsword.

More pictures are available at my newly redesigned website.

Attachment: 149.24 KB
DSCF0057 (Medium).JPG

Attachment: 51.79 KB
DSCF0051 (Medium).JPG

Attachment: 39.93 KB
DSCF0047 (Medium).JPG

Attachment: 117.54 KB
DSCF0043 (Medium).JPG

Awesome swords!!

I especially like the Khopesh and coincidentally, I briefly entertained the idea of asking you about one of those a couple of months ago. I think it was after I watched some documentary on Egyptian military victories. :D It looks like it would be a wicked cutter if it was sharp.
I like the spatha (that's budget!?) and that longsword is epic.
Anders Backlund wrote:
I like the spatha (that's budget!?) and that longsword is epic.

Quoted for truth. Good stuff as always John. It's always great to see someone who has the ability to do both high end custom and "budget"....though I doubt that quality is "budget!

I dig the new website layout. When should I call you for an update? ;-)
Well I was running a special at the time for $4 to 500 dollar swords. In the past it would have gone for alot more. The bone grip spatha in my new website is more of the normally priced ones. This one here is not really historically accurate hilt wise far as I know:)
Oh and the Khopesh and the dagger were also part of that budget series. See no bells and whistles just utility and big time value and performance;)
I want to get into some cool survival type bush knives and macheties and also some fancy custom knives here in the future . Tactical taype stuff is also going to happen soon as I can get to it for sure:)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: