My new Odinblade...
Here's a picture of my new Peacemaker I received recently from John Lundemo of Odinblades. It's
fairly similar to the one Mr. Grubbs reviewed a while ago, although I opted for a leather grip.

Attachment: 89.18 KB
peace1.JPG

One more picture showing the hitlwork...

Attachment: 89.21 KB
peace4.JPG

Holy hell that's a beautiful sword! John made the scabbard too, right? i just love how the two flow together.
Congrats Andy,
Great looking sword,
The scabbard and belt look a great combination too,
Big thumbs up to John,
I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a Peacemaker today... :D
Congratulations on a fine looking sword Andy. I really like a lot of Johns work.

I'd be interested to know more details about the scabbard as well. It looks to be a big improvement over earlier Odin scabbards.
Thanks guys. Patrick, some months ago John started offering wooden core scabbards with his
swords. The standard leather ones that you're thinking of come included in the price of the sword.
If you want one like I have then that costs extra. I'm not sure how many he's done so far, but I'm
quite happy with mine.
Andy Bain wrote:
Thanks guys. Patrick, some months ago John started offering wooden core scabbards with his
swords. The standard leather ones that you're thinking of come included in the price of the sword.
If you want one like I have then that costs extra. I'm not sure how many he's done so far, but I'm
quite happy with mine.

Thanks Andy. Nice Job by John on the scabbard.
Aaaah, there it is again!
Andy, I'll take the sword AND the scabbard off your hands if you ever need help combatting your iminent Odinblades addiction.
What can I say? I'm a caring soul ;)
Very nice sword, and the scabbard work is amazing...just as a note to Patrick the original leather odin blade scabbards are quite good with tooling on each end, I like it because unlike my wooden core scabbards its very hard to damage it, it'll naturally wear out eventually but the stitching is VERY tight, and well treated thick leather :).
Josh Aldous wrote:
Aaaah, there it is again!
Andy, I'll take the sword AND the scabbard off your hands if you ever need help combatting your iminent Odinblades addiction.
What can I say? I'm a caring soul ;)

Josh, I really appreciate how you're trying to help. It's people like you who give me hope that there are still a few, good, caring, selfless people out there. :D
Congrats to your new sword! it just looks so gorgeous!

i have also added odins blades to my "stare-at- bookmarks" ;)
just wait till the new website is uploaded ;) now their shall be eye candy on their...hehehe

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: