Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Ooohhh, interesting....
Count me interested too!
Count me in I dont have a proper sword yet, so that sword would be a dream come true :)
Sword !!!!!!!!!!!!
Count me in Sonny !

Wade
count me in also
Shoot, I never win these type of things (or anything else contest or lottery related, for that matter), but count me in too. XD
Ghaaa, the suspence!!
Okay so I got it set up where you can visit the Knights Templar page on Custom-Sword-Shoppe.com and register for our Newsletter.
That's it. It all you have to do to enter. The Newsletter will go out occasionally and provide updates on stock availability and new products. We will NOT sell it or use it for anything other than to promote our own swords and products. As long as you don't mind getting an little email form us, you can enter the drawing. The drawing will happen on Sept 1st with entries accepted until Midnight Central Standard time on the 31st of August 2010. You can visit our site here:http://custom-sword-shoppe.com/shoppe/product...ducts_id=6

Or here:http://custom-sword-shoppe.com/newsletter/index.php

Thanks and good luck

Sonny
(in my best Sir Robin the Not-so-brave-as Sir Lancelot voice) That's easy!!!!!!!!!!
Just an FYI Sonny; I attempted to look at your featured items list and it seems that you have that page (maybe others) setup to use SSL (i.e., the URL begins with "https"), but you don't have a certificate, so browsers will warn people. There is no danger, I don't even know why such a page would use SSL, but it may scare off some potential customers.
Ed S. wrote:
Just an FYI Sonny; I attempted to look at your featured items list and it seems that you have that page (maybe others) setup to use SSL (i.e., the URL begins with "https"), but you don't have a certificate, so browsers will warn people. There is no danger, I don't even know why such a page would use SSL, but it may scare off some potential customers.

Thanks Ed. Your right there is no need for that certificate but I will check into it.
Great!

I signed up. Thanks for giving us a chance to win this sword!
We had a small glitch in the system but it is fixed now so if you have not received you notification email yet and you are certain it is not in your spam folder then you might want to re-register.

Sonny
Sonny Suttles wrote:
We had a small glitch in the system but it is fixed now so if you have not received you notification email yet and you are certain it is not in your spam folder then you might want to re-register.

Sonny

I Sonny

Will this notification be coming through a PM or other? I couldn't find a link on your website to register.

I look forward to hearing more about this.

Many thanks

Jason

edit - Doh, sorry I just found the link. :D
Hi Sonny,

I re-registered, and there's still no validation (and its not in my spam folder).
When I try and register, it sends me to the shopping cart, empty, with no registration occurring.
I can see that several people have in fact registered so I am not certain what is happening with those who cant get through. If you have not received a response after registering you may also sign up for the drawing and register for the newsletter by sending an email to:

newsletter@valiant-armoury.com
Jason Goldsmith wrote:
When I try and register, it sends me to the shopping cart, empty, with no registration occurring.

Same here. I've tried with a more then one email address to be sure and it's the same result.
Could be browser specific, perhaps? Although web designers really should check their work with different browsers before they publish anything, they sometimes forget to do so...
Ok, I tried it with three browsers - Firefox, Chrome and IE and all of them send me directly to my shopping card and I haven't received a confirmation e-mail (yet, at least).
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Page 4 of 7

Jump to: