Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

I declare myself the winner.

But, being humble and all, I'd still like to thank the rest of you for participating....

:D
wrestling the lake lady
So Sarge,
how was it wrestling the lake lady in the ice cave ? Or was it it an ice lady in a lake in a cave....
If it handles as well as it looks I am definitely in
Re: wrestling the lake lady
Jean-Carle Hudon wrote:
So Sarge,
how was it wrestling the lake lady in the ice cave ? Or was it it an ice lady in a lake in a cave....

:lol:
This is neat; though if it is replacing the Dog Days of Summer by Christian Fletcher I hope we don't lose the photo contest - I always look forward to seeing what people post up.

Oh, and I'm interested (just in case posting to that effect in this thread is part of the qualifications :lol: )

;)
awesome. cant wait to see what the contest entails.
Addison C. de Lisle wrote:

Oh, and I'm interested (just in case posting to that effect in this thread is part of the qualifications :lol: )

;)

Exactly what I was thinking LOL

So yes, I am interested too ;)
May I just say "likewise me?"
Count me in, too.
Extremely interested as well! Please let us know what we need to do to enter.
Looks fantastic!

Sign.
Me.
Up.

Please.
I'll call second dibs on winning if Sarge falls through.

Cant wait !
Okay so the details on how to win the sword will be announced Tuesday at 6 PM Central Time US.
Sorry it took longer than I had planned but we wanted to make certain we had all in order.
And to clarify, this is not a contest. It is a straight drawing with no purchase required.
Thanks, see you tomorrow.
Sonny
Sonny Suttles wrote:

And to clarify, this is not a contest. It is a straight drawing with no purchase required.

Arrrrg, then what am I supposed to do with all these UPC Codes?
Sonny Suttles wrote:
Okay so the details on how to win the sword will be announced Tuesday at 6 PM Central Time US.

Hmm 1 AM European time. And here I was thinking that I'd finally get a decent night sleep :lol:
Free Christian Fletcher-Gus Trim Sword
Hmmm. I'm sure they'll understand why I'm late for tech rehearsal. W
Sander Marechal wrote:
Sonny Suttles wrote:

Hmm 1 AM European time. And here I was thinking that I'd finally get a decent night sleep :lol:

Aw Sander, that's worth a good nights sleep :) Stay awake...
Sander Marechal wrote:
Sonny Suttles wrote:

2AM around where I live. I hope they are waiting for all of us to wake up rather than consider only people who are ready and awake around that time...
A straight drawing? What does that mean, I wonder?
Mihai Ionita wrote:
A straight drawing? What does that mean, I wonder?

I suspect that it will not be bent, at least.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Page 3 of 7

Jump to: