Brescia Spadona
If you own a Bresica Spadona and dont mind sharing I would love to see your photos

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]
Ben,

That's a beauty. Can you measure it and include its specs? Weight, COG, etc.?
If you continue to show me the photos sooner or later I'll buy the original :) :lol:
I 've seen this sword last week, haughty, proud and beautiful. A wolf in short.
That first picture might just be the finest image of this sword I've seen yet. The Brescia has very intriguing blade geometry and you've managed to get the light to play across the steel just right to perfectly illuminate those features. Very well framed and shot! I'm on the road at the moment, but I'll be happy to add my own Brescia to this thread in about two weeks.
Here's one of mine. This is the older one, probably one of the first. Sorry about the smudge near the cross. :)

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]
Are we going to start a Brescia Spadona club?

Mine is less than pristine condition after all the heavy usage, so I think it's better not to show it. Hhehee.
Lance, show your user which is always better than showing a wallhanger !
Ben Sweet wrote:
Lance, show your user which is always better than showing a wallhanger !

Yes, I too want to see it. And using a sword hard is no excuse for it looking like crap. Every sword in my collection photo (except one of the Brescias which is new) has been used and used hard. One of those swords has had all manner of terrible things happen to it and still looks like new. Learn to maintain and restore your Albions, or pay me to do it for you. :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: