For Sale: Albion Mainz Gladius [SOLD]
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

[ Linked Image ]

I ordered this sword specifically to qualify for Albion's buy six get the seventh free program.

As per my review, I like this sword quite a bit:
http://www.myArmoury.com/review_alb_gladii.html

However, it doesn't fit within my collections theme so I'm selling it. The sword is brand new, in fact, I probably won't even take it out of the box.

Price $425.00
(I pay shipping to CONUS so this is a $100 savings)

Payment by Money Order
*No Trades*

Patrick, this is a great way to use the Sword Club to spread the cheer around. You get a free sword or a major discount for a sword you really like, while somebody else who can't afford the outlay for six swords gets a bargain on a new sword. If I had not just ordered two Albion swords myself, I would snap this one up.

Hi Steve,

I guess it is a way to spread the wealth around :D

One of the reasons I won't even open the box is that I really liked this one when I reviewed it. If I have it in hand I may decide to keep it, and I don't want to strain my wife's understanding nature *g*

I know what you mean. I chose between the Mainz and the Fulham, and went with the Fulham. I would never be able to buy these swords if I had to keep them all at home. My wife does not object to my office full of swords, but she would not be so understanding if they were all over the old homestead.

Id love to take another gladius off your hands patrick...unfortunately I also need a new car at the moment! :\

Mm, that's a nice gladius. If I weren't thinking of selling my Gotland, or thinking of buying the Maintz directly from Albion to quality for the "free sword", I'd grab this up!

SOLD: Pending receipt of payment.

SOLD

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: