Vladimir Cervenka Swiss saber
Hello
Vladimir Cervenka ,just sent me some pics of my completed swiss saber.I thought i`d share them {and my excitement:-) }
with the forum.

Thanks for looking

Attachment: 83.36 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 133.79 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 127.07 KB
[ Download ]
Absolutely breathtaking. I love single edged blades of any kind, and Swiss sabers are some of my favorites. His work is magnificent!

You are one lucky guy!
Congratulations for this great weapon!

Do you already have some stats like weight, p.o.b, length....?
From what I can see, I like it a lot. The hilt has places to accommodate all parts of your hand, especially thumb and forefinger. I hope it handles and cuts as well as it looks.
Fantastic. You better hide it once it gets into this country because I can see Nathan Robinson making a trip to liberate this sword from you.
Jason Elrod wrote:
Fantastic. You better hide it once it gets into this country because I can see Nathan Robinson making a trip to liberate this sword from you.

Yeah that seems like a high probability risk. ;) :lol:

Impressive and sculpturally " babealishious ": Not a real word but couldn't find a good enough one in English or in French. ;) :cool:
Beautiful, greatl work. I have only a question. Whether it is a copy of some exhibit? Perhaps you have some photographs?
Hello
It is based on a saber at, Manning Imperial which was based on an original.

Thanks
Your Swiss Saber is very pretty. How long has been your lead time (so far, since you don't quite have it yet)?
Hello
It was about 18 months.I should get it toward the middle of this month.I think his list is much longer now.
I've been doing rapier for a long, long, time, but lately, I've been digging messers. That is like the perfect blend of the two. I wish I had one!
Hello
A few more pics.I get it next week.I`am psyched:-)

Attachment: 95.49 KB
4.jpg

Attachment: 67.47 KB
6.jpg

Attachment: 113.79 KB
[ Download ]
swiss saber is not my favorite but i must say im very impressed and it make me think of having one one day. :D
Very interesting hilt! What will the weight of the sword be? How long is the blade? You must be very excited!
Hello
I got it! Yeah Me !:-) Its allmost a hand and a half saber. The second hand, can grip it pretty comfortably,with the "nose" of the pommel, resting between the 3rd and little fingers.
Overall length: 43 "
Blade: 36"
POB: 4"
Blade width at guard: 1 5/8"
Wieght: about 2 lbs 8oz. The blade/fuller design,realy made it light.
It feels good gripping it hammer like,or with a finger over the arm. I like It alot! :-) A pleasant surprise on, Tax day,for a change:-)

Attachment: 100.89 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 86.65 KB
[ Download ]
Really nice, congratulations!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: