Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Would this blade I picked up qualify as a type X? The fuller is pretty wide, but there is a fair bit of profile taper so I'm not sure.

Attachment: 33.31 KB
9254.JPG

I believe that is a left over from the Albion Mark First Gen blades. Possibly the blade for the old 'Stamford'. So you could call it a type X.
Awesome! A type X it is then.
Hmmm... I can't access the Moat webpage again. My only guess is that it must be updated and getting a lot of traffic and my internet can't keep up. Does that make sense to any of you computer knowledgable people out there?
Colt Reeves wrote:
Hmmm... I can't access the Moat webpage again. My only guess is that it must be updated and getting a lot of traffic and my internet can't keep up. Does that make sense to any of you computer knowledgable people out there?

No.
got my blades last week
1 spatha very sharp
2 typeXI 1 del tin 1 albion
1 un tempered small diamond shaped blade, question what to do with it? is there any place that will temper it for me? or should I attempt it my self? any thoughts, ideas, or suggestions are welcomed thanks Will
Just not tempered, or not heat treated?
Guys,
Project suggestions are great topics in their own right. Please make new threads so that this forum can stay as it is intended: as a place for maker announcements.

Thank you.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Page 3 of 3

Jump to: