For Sale: Auction Catalogs
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

I was able to find several good auction catalogs in an antiquities shop, most of which I already own. I am selling several catalogs, a few I've bundled as a "lot" but I will sell individual copies too.

1. A lot of 6 auction catalogs! The Walpole Galleries sellingthe Property of Mr. Emerson Chamberlin (July 1924). 51 pages, illustrated, featuring edged weapons & firearms. Sotheby's Catalog of Militaria (October 1979). 238 lost with prices realized. Sotheby's Edged weapons & militaria (July 1972). 316 lots, illustrated with some prices in pencil. Sotheby's Firearms, Armour & Edged Weapons (December 1977).362 lots, illustrated with 95 lots illustrated. The Anderson Galleries - Polearms, Swords Firearms, Helmets (1928) 352 lots featuring the property of George Maxwell. And finally Phillips Arms, Armour, Militaria (July 1990). 270 lots with 80 lots illustrated. All 6 catalogs for $20.00

2. The William Randolph Hearst Collection, Part VII (1939) Parke-Bernet Galleries. 385 lots, 200 of which are Arms & Armour. Illustrated. Hard to find auction catalog which can run over $100.00. Your cost $35.00

3. Sotheby's Arms, Armour, Furniture and Tapestries (January 1992). 564 lots, 158 of which are Arms & Armour. Several high quality Arms, Armour and Guns sold at this auction, with prices realized. A great reference book with some color photographs. $12.00

Shipping charges are extra. I accept personal check, certified check and paypal. Please add 3% to cover paypal fees.

Thank you!

Hello, Don,

Is the Parke-Bernet catalog still available? If so, I would be interested.

Cheers,

James
Catalogs

Don,

Am interested in both listings #1 and #2. However, I see that James is faster on the draw.! So I will have to do #1.
Please let me know total cost. will use PayPal so please factor that in...

Cheers,
Dan

Items #1 & 2 are sold. Item #3 is still available and an awesome resource!!!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: