Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Military Heritage / Discriminating General Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
J Jones

PostPosted: Sat 13 Mar, 2010 12:55 pm    Post subject: Military Heritage / Discriminating General         Reply with quote

I have recently placed an order for a sword from military heritage and am wondering if any one else has had experience with them. My problem is, although I recieved an order confirmation from them, they provided no way for me to track my order and I have had no luck getting in touch with them. I sent an e-mail, with no response. I called them, but all I got was an automated message and since I am not currently in the country, they have no way to call me back, so that's out of the question. Is this common for them, or could there be a problem with my order? Any input would be appreciated.
Todd Webber

PostPosted: Sat 13 Mar, 2010 4:10 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

I have dealt with Military Heritage / Discriminating General in the past for war of 1812 items. I found the best way to communicate with them especially when I was out of the country was via email.

They tend to be very busy around this time of year for some reason.

I just want to noted, their products that I have received have been of the highest quality however it was frustrating at times trying to contact them.
J Jones

PostPosted: Sat 13 Mar, 2010 10:51 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Thanks, I was just worried something had gone wrong with my order. It's good to know it's not just me.
Jeffrey Hedgecock
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Mon 15 Mar, 2010 8:18 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

An associate of mine ordered a French Hussar sabre roughly 6 weeks ago to be shipped to me. So far it's not arrived. I have no idea what communication he's had with them about it, but it was shown in stock on their site, yet no sword.

I've long lusted after several of their pieces, but am not sure I'd order from them given this order. Seems to me that it should have been a simple order to fill, or to inform us that the item was out of stock/backordered.

Not receiving the sword led us to order one from a different company, and that one arrived inside of 2 weeks from time of order.

Cheers,

Jeffrey Hedgecock
Historic Enterprises, Inc.
WorldJoust Tournaments™

Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Military Heritage / Discriminating General
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic