For Sale: Hell Boy 2 spear of Prince Nuada
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Hi All,

I have some swords for sale: my place on a custom sword waiting list has come up, and I’ve also just gotten engaged so all in all I’m going to need some money!
Please see everything listed below with descriptions, pics and prices. I’ve left postage and packaging as additional to the price as this will depend on where everyone lives, and what mode of postage they would prefer. Some items may be particularly heavy, so please bear this in mind!
Cheers,
Ant

Hellboy II spear of Prince Nuada - £150 +p&p
Overall length: 30”
Blade length: 10.5”
Weight: 1.8kg

I only bought this a couple of months ago, but don’t have the room on the wall! It took me ages to find somewhere that sold it. Shame to get rid of it, but needs must…
Replica of the prop from the film. Stainless steel, unsharpened blade and detailed cast bronze-effect shaft, with plaited leather wrap on the grip. A better description and photos can be found on www.blades-uk.com.
Comes boxed as new, with a Hellboy II silk-screened wall plaque and fittings (unused – no second hand screws and wall-plugs here!), as well as a companion dagger as also seen in the movie. A nice prop replica.
Payment via cheque or bank transfer. Please add 4% fee if you wish to use Paypal. Cheques will have to clear before I send it out.

Bumpety bump to the top! :D

Bump.

Small price reduction - down to £140, or make me an offer - I can only say no! :D

This will probably be the only price reduction for this one, as I quite like it and it goes well on my shelf...

Cheers,

Ant

DEFINITELY last price drop - £130.00 Then it goes back on my wall.

This is £50 below retail, if and when you can find one (took me ages to find somewhere that did them).

Split postage with the buyer.

Cheers,

Ant

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: