For Sale: Eating Sets
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I have a thing for eating sets. You know, sets of knife and fork and sometimes a spoon. Maybe I just like eating. I once had a bunch of them. I'm a big fan of design and when form meets function, design is born. Eating sets are the epitome of form + function.

Here are some for sale:

SET #1: Blacksmith Set
This rustic eating set comes direct from the blacksmith's forge. It consists of a knife, fork, and spoon and is embellished with twisted handles ending in a dragon's head and face

[ Linked Image ] [ Linked Image ] [ Linked Image ]

Asking price: SOLD

SET #2: Walrus Ivory
From my notes: Three-piece set fitted with stablized walrus ivory handles. The spoon and fork are made of sterling silver and the knife is made of O1 steel. It's made by a well known American knife maker/artist, but I've long lost the name. So we'll consider it anonymous.

Asking price: $125 or best offer

SET #3: Brass
These two eating sets each have a fork and spoon and are made of solid twisted and shaped brass. One is square bar, the other is round bar.

Asking price: SOLD

SET #4: Bill Stroman Antler Crowns
This three piece set, made by Bill Stroman, is fitted with antler crown handles and 440c stainless steel. There is a leather scabbard/holder for the knife/fork included, but the spoon is on its own.

Asking price: $125 or best offer

Prices do not include shipping. I prefer PayPal. Add 3% mark-up to offset PayPal fee.

Questions or comments can be Private Messaged to me here on myArmoury.com or via email.

[ Linked Image ]
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Bump.

Still available.

Prices are:.

Set #2: $115
Set #4: $115

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: