More Reviews wanted
I would love to see more reviews on new swords ,I would like to see a review on the VA/Trim swords and the Tinker/Hanwei swords .What sword's would members like to see reviewed.

Last edited by James Cunniffe on Sun 14 Feb, 2010 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Re: More Reviews wanted
James Cunniffe wrote:
I would love to see more reviews on new swords ,I would like to see a review on the VA/Trim swords and the Tinker/Hanwie swords .What sword's would members like to see reviewed.

I would, too. That would be great!

User-posted are always good to see.

The myArmoury.com published ones are quite another thing that I'd like to see more of. To do these hands-on reviews, we need an item made available to us. We also need an author willing to write it. And then Chad Arnow and myself need to find the time to work with the author, the person who is lending the item in question, and then with each other to complete the editing and production of the piece.

It's much more complicated than simply defining a want or a need. It involves doing the work. And with our site, run by volunteers and without a real budget, we are unfortunately limited in the resources available to us.

Please see our Hands-on Reviews FAQ for other questions answered surrounding the subject.
I am in Chicago and would gladly lend my VAat304s and my Tinker GSOW by Hanwie to a reviewer, which ever one lives the closets or has the time to do so.
James Cunniffe wrote:
I am in Chicago and would gladly lend my VAat304s and my Tinker GSOW by Hanwie to a reviewer, which ever one lives the closets or has the time to do so.

Thank you. I've contacted you privately.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: