For Sale: JGS Gladius
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Hi All,

I have some swords for sale: my place on a custom sword waiting list has come up, and I’ve also just gotten engaged so all in all I’m going to need some money!
Please see everything listed below with descriptions, pics and prices. I’ve left postage and packaging as additional to the price as this will depend on where everyone lives, and what mode of postage they would prefer. Some items may be particularly heavy, so please bear this in mind!
Cheers,
Ant

John Gill Singh Gladius - £40 + p&p
Overall length: 28”
Blade length: 20”
Grip length (inc guard and pommel): approx 8”
Weight: 1kg

High carbon steel blade that I sharpened and sanded down to a rough satin finish. This was mainly because it came too shiny from the manufacturers, but also because the blade arrived ground a little ‘wonky’. Not sure if you can see it from the photos, but one edge seems a little more waisted than the other. I’ve tried to even things up, and it’s not very noticeable, but worth knowing about.
The grip is carved camel bone, and the guard and pommel some exotic hardwood secured by a brass pommel nut.
Comes with a wood-core scabbard with brass mounts.
Hasn’t been used for anything but display.
A very solid sword and great for the price!
Payment via cheque or bank transfer. Please add 4% fee if you wish to use Paypal. Cheques will have to clear before I send it out.

Bump!

Bumpety bump!

Price reduction to £35. This is a great price for this sword, if you're in the market. Will also split postage.

Cheers,

Ant

Bump.

Final reduction: £30 plus split postage costs (within the UK - anyone outside the UK... Well, we can talk about it :D ).

Last price drop and then I'm putting her back in the cupboard.

Cheers,

Ant

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: