God bless us, everyone..........................
Well, it's blowin' and goin' out here in Kansas on this Christmas morning. We've got blizzard conditions right now on the midnight shift, but I stopped in at the office for a minute and thought I'd take a second to wish you all a merry christmas.

What can be said, except that last year was rough and next year will probably be worse. Unemployment continues to rise and jobs continue to flee overseas, in spite of all the brass hats being, "stimulated". However, if anything these tough times should make us more thankful for the things that really do matter: family, friends, community. Everything else is just "stuff", including this hobby we all love so much.

Everyday when I strap on my play clothes and go to work I'm confronted with at least one situation that makes me very grateful for the life I lead. Remember, no matter how bad it gets it can always be worse and the only one who can make it better is you. So later today when you gather with your families be thankful for the bond you share and try to help those worse off than you, because someone else always is. Well, time to head back out into the blizzard. Please be safe on your travels and may God bless you all in the coming year.
Merry Christmas to you too, Patrick, as well as to everyone here at myArmoury.com. Have a jolly one! :)
Best wishes to everyone! whee:) Merry christmas and happy new year, rich in fights, new weapons and and armors!
Well said Patrick and a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all! I know I for one am glad for what we opened under the tree today and to hear the squeals of my girls.

Scott
Well stated, Patrick! Merry Christmas everyone.
Glod bless, and may everyone have a happy Christmas.
Gaudete, gaudete! Christus est natus
Ex Maria virgine, gaudete!

Merry Christmas all!
Best wishes and a merry christmas from Düsseldorf, Germany to everyone!
Happy holidays to everyone. I hope you all get something sharp and pointy from Big Red! I raise my brew to the people of this fine community and all those dear to you, to those lost, to those found, and to all the goodness that outshines all the grief of the past year. Cheers friends!!!

-JM
I made some, good Holliday wishes, on another Topic thread but no harm on repeating them here. ;) :) :cool:
Happy new year and Merry Christmas/Yule or whatever else you people are celebrating at this time of year!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you all as well!

RPM
Merry Christmas to everyone at myArmoury! I hope you had a joyous and safe season with friends and family. I also hope that you were able to freely practice your faith (or lack thereof) in your own fashion. :)
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. Here's to the hope that the New Year will be more prosperous than the last and that everyone is staying warm this winter and warm at heart.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: