Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > Your pictures requested by Tods Stuff Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Leo Todeschini
Industry Professional

Spotlight topics: 1

Feedback score: 100%
(3 total ▮ 100% positive)
PostPosted: Sun 06 Dec, 2009 1:17 am    Post subject: Your pictures requested by Tods Stuff         Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

I will shortly be putting a new site together and as part of this I will have 'Tods Gallery' and this will be pictures of items I have made that I particularly like - not exactly revolutionary.

I would also like to have a page of 'Your Gallery' and would like this to be made up of 'living history' type pictures of a high standard. Being my site I would obviously like something I have made to be in the picture, but I don't mind other makers items to be in there also. For example if you have a great picture of you standing in full plate by your camp wearing a sword scabbard I have made that would be fine. A belt and pouch made by yourself with a knife of mine sat on a table would be fine.

I would like this page to become a gallery showcasing great living history pictures (rather than studio pictures) to act as a guide and an inspiration to us all. However it will be a very bare page without your help so I would love anyone who has a picture or two that they feel may fit the bill to mail them to me at tod@todsstuff.co.uk .

I will credit the picture as follows, assuming you are Tod.........

Leo Todeschini in armour at camp, from Kentwell Hall (if appropriate), sword scabbard by Tod, picture by Mrs Tod.

If you would like to help me compile this page I would be very grateful and with luck we can all turn it into a great resource, but it really will be down to you. If you would like to mail pictures please send them at no more than 500K jpg format and please send over 2 or 3 that you think are great or interesting pictures or just your favourites, with the information for me to write the credit.

Obviously I can't promise to post everything up but I will post up those that fit with what I trying to do.

Again any help with compiling what I hope will become a great gallery for us all would be very gratefully received.

Tod

www.todsworkshop.com
www.todcutler.com
www.instagram.com/todsworkshop
https://www.facebook.com/TodsWorkshop
www.youtube.com/user/todsstuff1
Martin Francis

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Thu 10 Dec, 2009 5:00 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Oh dear....

You do remember just how much of your stuff Flora and I have accumulated over the years ?

Now I'm just going to have to set up some pictures using as much of it as I can of course. I feel a Christmas project coming on.

Haven't forgotten the latch bow pictures either, I promised some to other forum members as well and it's a good opportunity to kill several birds with one stone.

Regards

Martin

Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > Your pictures requested by Tods Stuff
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic